'A ball gown is your dream, and it must make you a dream... I think it is just as necessary in a woman's wardrobe as a suit. And it is wonderful for morale...' Christian Dior




Thursday 26 November 2009

Christmas Roks




I look a bit worried in this picture. Probably because I'm about to buy two dresses I can't afford, the week before pay day, but ignore the face and just look at this dress! The picture doesn't quite do it justice, but the collar is covered in little diamante stones and I just love the little details like the buttons on the sleeves, and the way it's built for curves. Oh yeah, and those pads...

I didn't think I was mad about the pad, but turns out I am. It's a perfect Christmas day dress and I can't wait to see my mum's face when I, erm, shoulder my way into the kitchen. I know it's still only November but the Rocking Christmas Do at Rokit in Covent Garden tonight really put me in the Christmas mood. I don't know why I don't go there more often as they've got some really nice pieces and a lot of it's customised. Of course the Rockabilly Rock 'n' Roll helped. And the free beer. Hence, two dresses, week before pay day. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment